Price per Piece:
18 Makeup Brushes for the Perfect Face
These seriously soft natural and synthetic brushes for your face and eyes are housed in a sleek, small matte tubby, so you have everything you need to take your glam wherever you go.
For the FACE :
- Foundation Brush (Synthetic): Streak-free coverage, flawless finish, and bristles that give you every last drop.
- Concealer Brush (Natural): No filter needed—this brush packs enough power to cover up every last imperfection.
- Powder Brush (Natural): Cover a lot of ground with powder’s new bestie (and don’t worry—pressed and loose are both okay).
- Angled Shadow Brush (Natural): The ultimate go-to for defined shadow looks and sharp contras for the perfect contour.
- Angled Blush Brush (Natural): Put some color in those cheeks for a flush that will leave them staring.
- Fan Brush - swipe away all the baking after finishing with your under eye makeup.
- Fan detail Brush - Hightlight the highest point of your chick bones and give yourself that extra light you need when posing.
- Lip Brush (Synthetic): Pucker up, paint it on, and don’t worry about coloring outside the lines.
For the EYES :
- Chubby Shadow Brush (Natural): Pack, buff, blend, repeat with this gotta-have-it, versatile shadow brush.
- Flat Shadow Brush (Natural): Pack on the base and go back for more with this classic flat brush.
- Blender Brush (Natural): From buffing out shadow to layering on highlight, this blender brush can handle it all.
- Blender Fluff Brush (Natural): The hunt for effortlessly diffused shadow and expertly blended lewks is officially over with this fluffy little miracle.
- Detail Shadow Fluff Brush (Natural): Bust out this brush for precision work, from cut creases to inner corners and everything in between.
- Flat Shadow Brush (Natural): Pack on the pigment and go back for more with this classic flat brush.
- Nose definer brush - Give that extra illusion of a perfect nose.
- Under eye blending brush -
- Eyebrow Brush
- Angle eyeLiner Brush (Synthetic): Walk those fine lines with a detail-oriented brush that’s made for bold strokes.